Taurus PT 92 Handgun
Item # 416567
Our Price $549.99
Availability: Sold Out
- To buy online and deliver to a Gander Mountain store or an Independent Firearms Dealer, simply add this item to your cart. Click here for additional details.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe popular Taurus Model 92 is modeled after the same sidearm issued to armed forces, but with improvements to enhance reliability, durability, and accuracy. Most notable on the Taurus Model 92 is the innovation of a three-position, frame mounted, ambidextrous safety which allows this gun to be carried in classic double-action cocked and locked mode, as well as functioning as a double-action decocking lever. Two blue steel magazines are provided with each gun and additional features include loaded chamber indicator for added safety, the Taurus security system for added peace of mind, and mounted controls for easy access. Holds 17 rounds of 9MM ammunition. 5-inch barrel. Stainless steel slide with a black polymer frame.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 2 Answers
Displaying question 1
Q:I'm a big bowhunter. I am on a tight budget but i would like a good reliable pistol for when it comes down to a charging boar. would this pistol be a good pistol to use as a defending weopon for a charging or group of hogs?Asked on 4/19/2010 by Sportmans addict from mid east, texas
A:No, being as it is a 9mm, you would want something of a bigger caliber with more stoppping power I would recommend a .45.Answered on 5/22/2010 by allen cottonwood from iraq
A:Well if you hit it in the head which you most likely will cause its not going to charge back side first then yes even a small .22 would do the job but to be safe get a gun with a higher caliber like a .44 or a .45 these will get the ob done for sureAnswered on 7/21/2010 by justin B from watertown NY
Displaying question 1