Taurus PT 92 Handgun
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe popular Taurus Model 92 is modeled after the same sidearm issued to armed forces, but with improvements to enhance reliability, durability, and accuracy. Most notable on the Taurus Model 92 is the innovation of a three-position, frame mounted, ambidextrous safety which allows this gun to be carried in classic double-action cocked and locked mode, as well as functioning as a double-action decocking lever. Two blue steel magazines are provided with each gun and additional features include loaded chamber indicator for added safety, the Taurus security system for added peace of mind, and mounted controls for easy access. Holds 17 rounds of 9MM ammunition. 5-inch barrel. Stainless steel slide with a black polymer frame.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I'm a big bowhunter. I am on a tight budget but i would like a good reliable pistol for when it comes down to a charging boar. would this pistol be a good pistol to use as a defending weopon for a charging or group of hogs?Asked on 4/19/2010 by Sportmans addict from mid east, texas
A:No, being as it is a 9mm, you would want something of a bigger caliber with more stoppping power I would recommend a .45.Answered on 5/22/2010 by allen cottonwood from iraq
A:Well if you hit it in the head which you most likely will cause its not going to charge back side first then yes even a small .22 would do the job but to be safe get a gun with a higher caliber like a .44 or a .45 these will get the ob done for sureAnswered on 7/21/2010 by justin B from watertown NY