Taurus Model 991 Handgun
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe ultimate in a nine-shot .22 WMR revolver. Taurus takes the proven Tracker design to the ultimate level with the introduction of 9 shots of affordable ammo. A casual day of plinking or more serious varmint hunting is offered to you in this nine-shot wonder gun. The Model 991 also includes adjustable sights, ribber grips and a hammer block safety. Blued finish with 6.5" barrel.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Can the .22 mag also use .22LR ammunition?Asked on 12/26/2010 by .22 questioner from Chicago, IL
A:A .22 WMR round will not fit into the chamber of a .22 LR firearm but is possible to chamber and fire .22 LR rounds in a .22 WMR firearm. This is potentially hazardous due to the difference in case diameter. When fired, the .22 LR case expands in the chamber, which can cause the case to split open or become stuck. Also, the long rifle bullet will travel in the magnum chamber unsupported for .4" before entering the barrel causing leading in the chamberAnswered on 1/29/2011 by brandash from west texas
A:No.Answered on 1/31/2011 by ADW from salisbury nc
A:experts advise don't do it... I bought the taurus 941 22wmr mag with intentions of using reg .22 also. Won't work... hammer is not long enough to reach the thinner head of the reg .22...Answered on 4/17/2012 by slowman from mason ky
Q:can u get different gripsAsked on 1/14/2010 by Anonymous