Taurus Model 82 Handgun
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Model 82 is a no-nonsense medium-frame revolver more than capable of absorbing .38 Special +P rounds through a lifetime of qualifying at the range. As strong and reliable as those who carry it, this 6-shot revolver will furnish dependable security when your life depends on it. Hammer forged for durability with the unlimited lifetime repair policy, the Taurus Security System is built right into the firearm, providing a quick and sure way to render it less tempting for unauthorized hands. This revolver features a 4-inch barrel, a blued finish, rubber grips, and fixed sights.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Does the 4" barrel have less kick than the 2" barrel?Asked on 6/6/2012 by Terry from Sahuarita, AZ
Q:Is this Firearm made in the USA?Asked on 5/17/2012 by Anonymous
Q:does it also shoot .357's ?Asked on 5/25/2010 by redrabbit57 from middletown, n.y.
A:You can shoot .38 Special, .38 Special +p and .357 Mag. in a .357 Magnum firearm, but you should never load .357 Mag. into any .38 Special Handgun. Quite often the cylinder will be too short for .357's anyway.Answered on 9/18/2012 by Darrell from Spotsylvania, VA
A:It does not. A .357 will shoot the .38 and +P rounds, but not vice versa. Look at a Taurus model 66 which shoots the .357 as well as the cheaper .38 rounds.Answered on 7/26/2010 by Topher the 38 Special from Cincinnati, Ohio
Q:Describe the "Taurus Security System: as mentioned for the 6 round 38 special 4" barrel revolverAsked on 1/25/2010 by mtm from ann arbor, mi
A:Has a hex key type lock built in behind the hammer that when turned will disable the firearm.Answered on 2/8/2010 by Buckwheat from Niles, Ohio