Taurus Model 465 Raging Bull Handgun
Item # 416431
Our Price $749.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Taurus 465 Raging Bull comes equipped with hand-fitted actions and smooth-as-silk crisp triggers right out of the box. They are hammer-forged for tough performance and sure accuracy. Sleek lines and precision parts define the Raging Bulls reputation for quality and customer satisfaction, especially in the superior performance of these target and hunting handguns. 8-inch barrel. Adjustable sights. Blued finish with black rubber grips.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
3 Questions | 2 Answers
Displaying questions 1-3
Q:Dose this gun come in the matte stainless and whats the priceAsked on 6/27/2012 by J from Somerset
Q:good day. I currently own several taurus products. One of them is the 44 magnum in 6.5 inch version. How is this unit differant?
thanksAsked on 3/31/2010 by Anonymous from minneapolis, mn
A:It is 2.5 inches differant.Answered on 11/18/2010 by Spring from hughesville, Pa
Q:Can you install scope rings on this model like you can the 444SS8
model. They look the same to me just different finishAsked on 11/4/2009 by Dan from Garrettsville, Ohio
A:Yes. This is the 444B8. 400 series, 44 mag, Black, 8" barrel. the 444SS8 is 400 series, 44 mag, Stainless Steel, 8" barrel. Not sure about aftermarket but Taurus does offer a scope mount for this for about $50.Answered on 2/5/2010 by Timewass from Portage, PA
Displaying questions 1-3