High-tech and high-speed jack plate
Handles most V6 outboards up to 350 hp
Lifts from bottom to top in 8 seconds
One-piece design installs easily
Self-lubricating rods require no grease
Providing speed and self-contained lifting action, the Atlas Hydraulic Jack Plate will lift the heaviest V6 outboards from bottom to top in less than 8 seconds. The polymer rod and slot lifting design guarantees trouble-free action. Self-lubricating rods require no grease and are easy to maintain. The one-piece design installs quickly and easily. Handles most V6 outboards up to 350 hp, including 4-strokes and Verado. 5" stroke. Up to 7" height adjustment.
T-H Marine Atlas Hydraulic Jack Plate Features
• Self-contained pump system
• Bottom to top in less than 8 seconds
• Trouble-free rod and slot lifting design
• Polymer rods are 6 times more abrasion-resistant than steel
• Easy two-pin pump removal
• Handles most outboards up to 350 hp
Model AHJ-8V-DP Specs
• Setback: 8"
• Stroke Length: 5"
• Height Adjustment: Up to 7"