The Striker Ice Climate Crossover Mittens provide you with the versatility of mittens and gloves all in one. The mittens allow you to peel back the forefinger and thumb of the glove liner so you can tie knots and feel your line when needed. The Climate Crossover features a breathable shell that is insulated with a variable Thinsulate insulation to provide a warmer mitt without the extra bulk or weight. The PU taped seams protects your hands from excess water and snow. The waterproof mitts have synthetic leather palms and fingers to prevent them from getting wet like natural leather or suede.
More Striker Ice Climate Crossover Mittens features
• 320D Dobby nylon W/B shell
• Synthetic palm and fingers
• 40g Thinsulate insulation in gauntlet
• 150g Thinsulate insulation in palm
• 200g Thinsulate insulation in back