Find a Store
My Account X
ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Streamlight TLR-1 HP Rail-Mounted Weapon Light is a high-performance weapon light that provides ambidextrous, high powered tactical illumination when you need it. Built with an anodized aluminum case, an unbreakable polycarbonate lens, and an O-ring sealed body that's waterproof up to 1 meter for 30 minutes. Powerful output of 200 lumens, and its deep dish parabolic reflector results in a precise, long-range targeting beam.
With the help of its several rail guidance keys, the Stream Light TLR1 High Performance Tactical Flashlight can be mounted on virtually any Picatinny 1913 or Glock-style rail, allowing you to use the flashlight on a wide range of firearms. One handed snap-on and tighten interface. Streamlight has built the TLR-1 to last through several operations, with a C4 LED bulb that is shock-resistant and can last for up to 50,000 hours using the flashlight's solid state current regulation. For a recoil-resistant, easy to use weapon-mounted flashlight with a precise, high-powered beam, choose the Stream-Light TLR 1 HP 200-Lumen Weapon Flash Light. Assembled in the USA.
• 46,000 candela peak beam intensity; runs 1.75 hours
• Serialized for positive identification Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
• Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
• Length with standard switch: 4.83"
• Length with remote switch: 5.25"
• Weight with standard switch and batteries: 5.3 oz.
• Weight with remote switch and batteries: 5.6 oz.