ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Stoeger Uplander Youth Shotgun
Item # GM436443
Our Price $399.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionIf you don't want to spend a fortune on a British model that could take years to arrive, take another look at the affordable Uplander Youth. All Stoeger Uplander models feature a tang-mounted safety that automatically engages when the gun is broken open. The Uplander's receiver is precision machined to exacting tolerances to ensure that the Uplander will hold up year after year, no matter how much it's used. The lighter, 6.5 pound Youth version of the Uplander is built on an A-grade satin walnut stock with extractors, a traditional double trigger, and brass bead sights. The 20-gauge Uplander includes screw-in modified and improved cylinder choke tubes.
videosback to top
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 0 Answers
Displaying question 1
Q:can rifled slugs be used in this gunAsked on 1/8/2013 by Anonymous
Displaying question 1