ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Stoeger Uplander Shotgun
Item # GM436448
Our Price $449.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe affordable Stoeger Uplander double shotgun is based on a traditional English design that has enjoyed renewed popularity in recent years. All Stoeger Uplander models feature a tang-mounted safety that automatically engages when the gun is broken open. The Uplander's receiver is precision machined to exacting tolerances to ensure that the Uplander will hold up year after year, no matter how much it's used. The standard version of the Uplander is built on an A-grade satin walnut stock with extractors, a traditional double trigger, and brass bead sights. The 20-gauge Uplander includes modified and improved cylinder screw-in choke tubes.