Find a Store
My Account X
Stoeger Model 3500 Shotgun
Item # UF103279720
Action - Semi-Auto
Gauge - 12 Ga.
Chamber - 3-1/2"
Barrel Length - 26"
Weight - 8.0 Lbs.
Our Price $599.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionVersatility, value, and solid reliability make the M3500 the perfect choice for waterfowl, wild turkey or upland game birds. The M3500 handles a full range of loads, from 2-1/4-inch up to the potent 3-1/2-inch Magnum without adjustment. At the heart of the Stoeger M3500 is the proven Inertia-Driven operating system; simple and efficient with only three moving parts in the bolt for lightning-fast, reliable operation. Unlike older gas-system guns, the M3500's Inertia Driven action is contained primarily within the receiver; giving the Stoeger M3500 a better more centered balance and swing. With no propellant gas venting into the action, the M3500 stays cleaner longer. This shotgun features a red bar front sight, a ventilated rib, and a cross-bolt safety and includes a set of three screw-in choke tubes (XF/M/IC) and the original factory box. Its stock, metal, and bore are all in very good condition.