ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Stoeger Model 2000 Defense Shotgun
Item # GM438308
Our Price $499.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionReliability, versatility, and value make the Model 2000 the ideal semi-auto shotgun. Inside the Stoeger Model 2000 semi-auto shotgun is the Inertia Driven operating system, the heart of the world's most prestigious and reliable autoloaders. The Inertia Driven system has only three moving parts in the bolt, the inertia spring, the bolt body, and the rotating locking head, for more reliable operation. The operating system is mostly contained in the receiver, giving the Model 2000 a trimmer forend with better balance. The Stoeger Model 2000 fires everything from 1-1/8 ounce field and target loads to the heaviest 3" waterfowl loads without adjustments. Plus, with no propellant gas venting into the operating system, the Model 2000 stays cleaner. The bolt assembly includes an inertia spring and a rotating locking head and a cavity is designed into the butt stock of the Model 2000 to allow installation of an optional, mercury-filled recoil reducer. The Defense version of the 2000 features a matte black synthetic stock with a pistol grip and a blade front sight.