Stoeger Condor Shotgun
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Stoeger Condor line of over & under shotguns, from the Condor Supreme to the standard Condor shotgun, offers something for everyone. The standard Condor field gun comes in four gauges: 12-gauge, 16-gauge, 20-gauge, and .410 bore, all with a ventilated rib. All Condors have a blued receiver sporting a high-polish finish and machine-turned monobloc sides. Standard Condor features include an A-grade American walnut stock, bead sights, and a pair of screw-in choke tubes.
videosback to top
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:does this model have auto ejectorsAsked on 3/21/2011 by henny from holland /ohio
Q:how long is the barrelAsked on 12/31/2010 by Anonymous
A:Depends on gauge and preference. 12 ga comes in 26 an 28"Answered on 1/28/2011 by quick from colorado
A:26 inchesAnswered on 2/12/2011 by Flyith2 from greencastle, pa
A:26inAnswered on 3/16/2011 by tyler123 from peoria,il
A:i cant tell you a 100% answer but i know its either a 26" or 28" barrel. ive seen this gun in both and neither one makes a huge difference.Answered on 3/26/2011 by Anonymous from Canton, OH
A:Its got a 26" barrelAnswered on 3/27/2011 by Anonymous2 from Canton, OH