Stoeger Condor Outback Shotgun
Barrels Utilize Extractor
Open Rifle-Style Sights
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Condor Outback is the ultimate multi-purpose shotgun. The Outback features a box-lock type over-and-under action complete with machine-turned monobloc sides. The barrels utilize extractors to lift empty hulls from the chamber for easy removal. Optimum utility is achieved with the Outback's open rifle-style sights that include a notched rear sight and a fixed-blade front sight, aiding in quick target acquisition and precise aiming. Improved cylinder and modified screw-in choke tubes are included with each Outback. The Outback also shoots a wide range of ammo from slugs to magnum turkey loads to handle all of your shotgun needs.