Stevens Model 315 Rimfire Rifle
Item # 416282
Our Price $205.00
Sale Price $199.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Stevens 315 brings the Stevens name and the great things that go with it to the Savage rimfire line. From casual plinking to serious hunting, the versatile line of Savage model rimfire rifles can handle it all. The 315 holds 10 rounds of .22 LR ammunition. It features a blued barrel on a grey synthetic stock. Scope included.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
2 Questions | 5 Answers
Displaying questions 1-2
Q:What is the magazine capacity and is the scope accurate.Asked on 11/17/2010 by Hunter from Dallastown, PA
A:ITs GREATAnswered on 12/2/2010 by JSIMTH from GREEN BAY, WI.
A:10Answered on 12/18/2010 by swag from party
A:it is 10+1 magAnswered on 12/22/2010 by gun_man from springfield, oh
Q:can i use this gun in indiana and is this a good deer gun for a youthAsked on 12/9/2009 by nothin from indiana
A:i wouldnt use it for deer. if your son/daughter is just beginning go with a .410 shotgun or a 20 gauge.Answered on 12/14/2009 by hunter from ohio
A:No, a better Gun for deer hunting would either be a small shotgun or a bigger Rifle such as a .223 calaber or .270Answered on 3/18/2012 by Michael Moose from Lexington park, Maryland
Displaying questions 1-2