When Steiner designed their Commander XP 7 x 50 Binoculars with Electronic Compass, they added XP Optics for superior light transmission and clarity along with an illuminated compass for positioning even in low light or extreme weather. Excellent for watercraft use, the objective and eyepiece lenses are each coated with "Nano Protection" optical coating to repel water by bonding to the lens for a smooth finish. Don't leave port without these binoculars. Field of view: 390' at 1,000 yds. Exit pupil diameter: 7.1 mm. Close focus distance: 15'. 39 oz. 3.6"h x 8.2"w x 5.2"d. Requires two 344 watch-type alkaline batteries for the electronic compass illuminator (not included). Blue.
- 7 x 50 power is great for keeping objects along the shoreline up close and in focus
- Innovative XP Optics offer a new high-definition broadband optical formula for excellent light transmission in low-light conditions and clear, high-contrast images in daylight
- XP Technology's High Definition coating allows for light transmission that remains equally high over the entire visible light range
- Roof prism binoculars with innovative lens design that provides a high depth of field, resulting in less need for focusing
- Eyecups with Memory Oculars allows you to quickly check and reset the focus on the binoculars to your personalized mark
- High-tech "Nano Protection" optical coating on both the objective and eyepiece lenses leaves lenses so smooth that nothing adheres to them; repels water and moisture off the lenses
- Advanced marine compass with illumination allows readings even under extreme weather or low-light conditions with the simple touch of a button
- Fully waterproof and robust binocular for long-term use, even in difficult marine situations
Warranty: 30 years limited
||2 lbs. 8 oz.
|Field of View @ 1000 yds.
||Case, Rain Guard, Cover