ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
St. Croix Legend Xtreme Inshore Spinning Rods
Integrated Poly Curve tooling technology
Xtreme skin handle repels water and dirt
Fuji SK2 split reel seat
Corrosion-proof wind check and real seat trim
2 coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
Our Price $390.99 - $400.99
- Additional freight charges may apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe St Croix Legend Xtreme Inshore Spinning Rods are specifically for inshore saltwater angling. These rods feature taper enhancement technology blank design that provides curved patterns for improved action along with increased sensitivity. These St Croix inshore rods are strong, durable, and sensitive with high modulus/high strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim. Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight. Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle Guides with zirconia rings/titanium frames for ultimate protection against saltwater corrosion. Sloped wide leg designs of these guides prevents line tangles with mono, fluorocarbon, and super braid lines. Made in USA.
• Integrated Poly Curve tooling technology
• Advanced reinforcing technology
• Fuji SK2 split reel seat for lightweight and sensitive feel
• Xtreme skin handle repels water and dirt, cleans up easily
• Corrosion-proof wind check and real seat trim pieces
• 2 coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
• 15-year transferable warranty backed by St Croix Superstar Service