St. Croix Legend Surf Casting Rod
Lightweight, ultra-sensitive, and super-strong
High-modulus/high-strain graphite blank
Fuji DPS reel seat/frosted silver hood
Custom lightweight, durable "X-Grip" handle
Reinforced hoops with no added weight
Our Price $419.99 - $459.99
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Legend Surf Casting Rod from St. Croix is amazingly sensitive, lightweight, and smooth casting, yet offers plenty of strength and hook-setting power. It's the perfect rod for extreme surf fishing performance. A high-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite blank provides for an ultra-lightweight feel and extreme sensitivity. St. Croix's exclusive Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology for continuous-curve tapers provide unparalleled casting smoothness. Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART) adds hoop strength where needed without adding weight for jaw-breaking hooksets and fighting oversized fish.
• Slim-profile ferrules.
• Fuji LC surf guides with Alconite ring for greater casting distance and accuracy.
• Fuji DPS reel seat/frosted silver hood.
• Custom "X-Grip" handle provides comfort and durability while reducing weight.
• Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
• Lifetime warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.