ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Smith & Wesson i-Bolt Centerfire Rifle
Item # UF101564608
Action - Bolt Action
Caliber - .30-06 Sprg.
Barrel Length - 23-1/2"
Weight - 6.8 Lbs.
Sights - One-Piece Tactical Base
Our Price $349.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionBy incorporating state-of-the-art materials and modern design features, Smith & Wesson has defined the next generation of bolt-action with the i-Bolt. For increased accuracy and durability, the i-Bolt features a 23-inch, free-floated Thompson/Center match grade barrel. At the end of the barrel, a 90-degree target crown that has been added to further increase precision. The i-Bolt rifle also features an aggressive three-lug bolt along with a 60-degree travel. The flat top handle is adorned with the Smith & Wesson logo. At the rear of the bolt, via a "boat tail" contour design, a cocking indicator provides the user with a visual reference that the firing pin is in the cocked position. Another innovative i-Bolt feature is the patent-pending Tru-Set trigger, designed to allow the user to adjust the trigger pull from 3 to 6 pounds without removing the barreled action from the stock. On the outside of the stock and forend, the i-Bolt utilizes uni-directional checkering that provides shooters with a firm grip in any weather condition or when wearing gloves. This rifle features a one-piece, tactical-style scope base and a 2-position safety. Its stock, metal, and bore are all in very good condition.