Find a Store
My Account X
ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Smith & Wesson Victory Model Handgun
Item # UF103382928
Action - Revolver
Action Type - Double Action
Caliber - .38 S&W Special
Barrel Length - 3-5/8"
Weight - 1.8 Lbs.
Our Price $449.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Smith & Wesson Model 10 is one of the most successful police revolvers of all time, used by police and military on most continents from the early 1900's through today. The anchor of the Smith & Wesson line, the Model 10 is built on mid-sized the K-Frame with a fluted cylinder. Beginning with the introduction of the 10-5 in 1962, all Model 10's have a a straight bull barrel and a sloped, milled ramp front sight. The Victory Model is a Model 10 produced between 1942 and 1944 with a special V serial number prefix. These handguns were used by the United States forces in World War II. This revolver was converted to .38 Special by Cogswell & Harrison and the barrel has been shortened to 3-5/8". Its wood, metal, and bore are all in good condition.