My Account X
Smith & Wesson Sigma SW40VE Handgun
Stainless steel slide
2 x 14 round magazines
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Sigma Series SW40VE is an ergonomically designed production pistol. Engineers utilizing computer analysis designed the Sigmas 18 degree grip so that the moment you raise it, your point of aim is straight, every time. Aiming a Sigma is as natural as pointing your finger. The SW40VE is available with a matte stainless slide and either a black or NATO green frame.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Is this gun legal in NY ?Asked on 6/11/2012 by Anonymous
A:NO,DUE TO THE HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINE
10 RND MAX. IN N.Y.Answered on 11/7/2012 by OUTDOORSMAN from WEST CHESTER, OH
Q:where is the safety?Asked on 6/2/2012 by cushman58 from childress texas
Q:weight of the pistol?Asked on 1/1/2011 by Anonymous
A:24.3 oz EmptyAnswered on 2/12/2011 by S&W Man from Fay, NC
A:24.4 oz.Answered on 3/13/2011 by bigbarry from n.huntingdon ,PA
Q:I am wondering what the trigger pull wt. is or if the item has an adjustable trigger pull?Asked on 8/19/2010 by Al
A:12 lbs. no adjustments that I'm aware of.
This weapon is on the low end of pricing for 40 cal/9 mm once you get use to the trigger squeeze you will be fine. Dominate eye/breathing and tip of finger in the trigger squeeze key to good pattern spreads. I'm happy with this weapon for home protection,not so for carrying concealed,to bulky.Answered on 10/27/2010 by DaveDee from Florida
A:Trigger pull is about 10lbs non adjustable but there is mods that have been done to reduce pull on U-tube.Answered on 10/30/2010 by Canadian Goose from Sevierville, TN