Smith & Wesson SW1911 Handgun
Action - Semi-Auto
Action Type - Single Action
Caliber - .45 ACP
Barrel Length - 4-1/4"
Weight - 1.8 Lbs.
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionKnown as one of the finest 1911 pistols ever produced, the Smith & Wesson SW1911 is reliable and accurate right out of the box. The Smith & Wesson 1911 has an external pinned extractor in place of the original internal design prevents the feeding problems that can occur with many 1911's. The SW1911 is also unique due to its firing-pin blocking automatic safety that is linked to the grip safety, leaving the trigger pull unaffected. The SW1911 has a lightweight skeletonized trigger and hammer, and a high-ride beavertail grip safety that is very comfortable to the web of the hand and prevents any chance of hammer-bite. The SW1911PD edition has an exceptionally strong scandium alloy frame with the weight of aluminum and features an external extractor for extremely high auto-loading reliability. This single-action pistol has a Novak Lomount rear sight and wooden grips and includes an 8-round magazine and a factory carrying case with accessories. Its wood, metal, and bore are all in very good condition.