ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Smith & Wesson Model 945 Performance Center Handgun
Item # UF100435930
Action - Semi-Auto
Action Type - Single Action
Caliber - .45 ACP
Barrel Length - 3"
Weight - 1.6 Lbs.
Our Price $1,599.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionWhen serious collectors and demanding shooters want the very best handguns they turn to Smith & Wesson's Performance Center. The Smith & Wesson Model 945 is a single-action, .40 caliber semiautomatic pistol that incorporates design features from the M1911 pistol series. The M945 is distinguished by the custom front and rear side serrations on its slide. The Performance Center 945 features a titanium-coated, hand-fitted, spherical barrel bushing, a hand-lapped frame and slide, and a checkered front strap that are all evidence of its old-world craftsmanship and precision. TThis single-action pistol has wooden grips, a Novak 3-dot sighting system, and both 2-position and grip safeties and includes a 6-round magazine and the original factory case. Its wood, metal, and bore are all in very good condition.