ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Smith & Wesson Model 657-4 Performance Center Handgun
Item # UF103027395
Action - Revolver
Action Type - Double Action
Caliber - .41 Rem. Mag.
Barrel Length - 6"
Weight - 2.8 Lbs.
Our Price $1,249.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionA stainless steel version of the Model 57 which has been praised as one of the finest revolvers ever produced, the Model 657 has become a hard-to-find treasure. Using the Smith & Wesson large N-frame, the Model 657 is one of the companies' premier products, offering superb fit and finish. The Model 657's seratated target trigger, wide spur hammer, and oversized wooden target grips help guarantee accuracy. The 657 is chambered for the unique .41 Magnum cartridge, which rivals the stopping power of the mighty .44 magnum while boasting less recoil and a flatter bullet trajectory. This revolver features rubber grips and comes with the original factory wooden grips and hard case. Its grips and metal are in good condition and its bore is in very good condition.