Smith & Wesson Model 59 Handgun
Action - Semi-Auto
Action Type - Double Action
Caliber - 9MM Luger
Barrel Length - 4"
Weight - 1.8 Lbs.
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Model 59 is a is a first generation Smith & Wesson pistol, among the most trusted handguns ever made. The 59 is a modification of the earlier Model 39 with the added benefit of a wider, anodized frame that accommodates a double-column magazine. Each Model 59 was built with a straight backstrap and a blued steel slide that carries the manual safety. The magazine disconnect feature keeps the pistol from being fired when the magazine is not attached, preventing costly accidents. This pistol features a ramped front sight with a rear notch and includes a 10-round magazine and the original factory box. Its grips, metal, and bore are all in excellent condition.