Smith & Wesson Model 58-1 Handgun
Action - Revolver
Action Type - Double Action
Caliber - .41 Rem. Mag.
Barrel Length - 4"
Weight - 2.4 Lbs.
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionTechnically the duty version of the Model 57, the Model 58 looks to many to be a beefier, more rugged version of the classic Model 10. Weighing in at 41 ounces, the Model 58 has a 4" barrel, fixed iron open sights, and standard magna service grips. The no-frills Model 58 also features a minimalist unshrouded ejector rod, a matte blue finish, checkered walnut service grips, a pinned barrel, and a counterbored cylinder. This revolver has a square butt frame and a bobbed hammer and includes a factory carrying case with accessories. There is some slight handling damage to the bottom of the handgun's grips. Over all, its wood is in good condition and its metal and bore are in very good condition.