ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Smith & Wesson Model 500 Handgun
Item # UF103065741
Action - Revolver
Action Type - Double Action
Caliber - .500 S&W Mag.
Barrel Length - 4"
Weight - 3.6 Lbs.
Our Price $899.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionBuilt on the X-Frame, Smith & Wesson's largest frame, the Model 500 is known as most powerful production revolver in the world. Any of the available bullet weights can be relied on to take game at a range in excess of 200 yards, a feat matched by only a handful of other handguns. The sheer weight of the firearm, use of Hogue rubber grips, the forward balance, and the use of a compensator are elements of the Model 500's advanced design that combine to counteract felt recoil. The barrel is a two-piece design with a barrel shroud and barrel liner threaded into the frame from the muzzle with a special tool, allowing the shroud to be indexed to the frame with proper alignment to the sights and less stress to the barrel. The extractor rod has a ball detent lock on the frame and yoke rather than the typical S&W front locking lug. This double-action revolver features a red ramped front sight and an adjustable rear sight. Its grips and metal are in good condition and its bore is in very good condition.