Find a Store
My Account X
Smith & Wesson Model 1 Third Issue Handgun
Item # UF102836110
Action - Revolver
Action Type - Single Action
Caliber - .22 Short
Barrel Length - 3"
Weight - .6 Lb.
Our Price $699.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Smith & Wesson Model 1 was the first firearm manufactured by Smith & Wesson, with production commencing in 1857. It was also the first commercially available revolver to use rimfire cartridges instead of loose powder, a ball, and percussion caps. It is a single-action, tip-up revolver holding seven .22 Short cartridges. The third Issue was released in 1868 with the notable alterations of a round barrel and a fluted cylinder. This revolver features a blade front sight with a rear notch and wooden grips. Its wood and bore are in good condition and its metal is in fair condition.