ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Smith & Wesson M&P40 Handgun
Item # UF103454685
Action - Semi-Auto
Action Type - Striker Fired
Caliber - .40 S&W
Barrel Length - 4-1/4"
Weight - 1.6 Lbs.
Our Price $449.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionNo other polymer pistol offers the M&P's combination of versatility, durability, and safety. Reinforced polymer chassis, superior ergonomics, ambidextrous controls, and proven safety features combine to make the M&P the new standard in reliability. The improved trigger weight and feel, and unique takedown method set the M&P apart from other modern lightweight pistols. The M&P is made out of Zytel polymer reinforced with a stainless steel chassis and treated with Smith & Wesson's proprietary Melonite nitriding process that produces a matte gray-colored, non-glare surface with a 68 Rockwell C surface hardness rating. Its very low slide profile holds the barrel axis close to the shooter's hand and makes the M&P more comfortable to shoot by reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery in rapid shooting sequence. This striker fired pistol features fixed 3-dot sights and comes with two 10-round magazines and the original factory case. Its grips and metal are in good condition and its bore is in very good condition.