ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Smith & Wesson M&P15 VTAC Centerfire Rifle
Item # UF100505587
Action - Semi-Auto
Caliber - 5.56/.223 Rem.
Barrel Length - 16-1/2"
Weight - 6.8 Lbs.
Sights - Picatinny Rail
Our Price $1,399.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionViking Tactics partnered with Smith & Wesson to create the ultimate out of the box fighting carbine. Built on the rugged and reliable M&P15 platform Smith & Wesson has added all of the necessary upgrades to give you the best functioning, full featured, stock AR style carbine on the market today. The M&P15VTAC comes standard with a collapsible VLTOR modstock, VTAC hand-guard, SureFire flash-hider, JP single stage match trigger and speed hammer, and 3 pieces of picatinny rail to mount your accessories. This rifle includes one 30 round magazine. Its wood and metal are in very good condition and its bore is in excellent condition.