Smith & Wesson M&P15-22 Magpul Rimfire Rifle
The popular S&W M&P15 now in a .22 caliber
Lightweight polymer upper and lower
A2 pistol grip for improved firearm control
Magpul MBUS Flip-Up Adjustable Sights
Threaded Barrel w/ Flash Suppressor
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionSmith & Wesson has expanded its Military & Police (M&P) Rifle Series with the introduction of a new tactical rifle chambered in .22 LR: the M&P15-22. Engineered with a high-strength polymer upper and lower receiver, the M&P15-22 benefits from reduced weight while retaining the looks and operating features of the standard M&P15 rifle. A six-position collapsible stock accommodates a variety of shooters and shooting positions. The A3-style flat-top upper receiver with a quad-rail handguard allows for easily mounting optional accessories and the A2 pistol grip allows for improved firearm control. Fully functional charging handle, an AR-15 style magazine release, bolt catch, and a two-position, receiver-mounted safety.
The M&P15-22 Magpul comes with a polymer upper and lower receiver for weight reduction and Magpul Industries MBUS flip-up adjustable front and rear sights. Like the standard M&P's, it features a 6-position adjustable stock and a threaded barrel with a flash suppressor. 25-round magazine included.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:can I change the 22 upper receiver for a larger caliber and use the 22 lower receiver as is.Asked on 9/20/2013 by Terry from wva