Smith & Wesson Bodyguard Handgun
Integrated laser sight
Small frame with 1.9" barrel
Black ramp front sight, integral rear sight
5 round capacity
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Smith & Wesson Bodyguard series is number one in personal protection with integrated lasers. The Bodyguard .38 Special +P is uniquely engineered as the most state-of-the-art, concealable, and accurate personal protection possible. Nothing protects like the lightweight, easy-to-use Bodyguard with integrated laser sight. Black ramp front sight, integral rear sight. Synthetic grip. Small frame with 1.9" barrel. 5 round capacity.
videosback to top
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:is there a safety on this gun?Asked on 6/26/2012 by Jay
Q:how do you turn the laser on/off?Asked on 5/8/2011 by razor from mpls, mn
A:button where the hammer should be.Answered on 3/3/2012 by Diann5050 from Ft. Lauderdale, FL
A:There is a small gray button located next to the cylinder release on the right side of the weapon. Push it once for a steady beam, again for a pulse, and a third time to turn it off.Answered on 3/4/2012 by Matt from Fayetteville, NC
A:Button on the top of the laser Push on, second push is pulse laser, third is off. Stays on for 5 seconds if not turned off.Answered on 2/2/2012 by Charlie from Las Vegas, NV
A:switch.Answered on 2/18/2012 by pooh from compton ca
A:PUSH THE BUTTON THAT IS ON TOP OF THE LASERAnswered on 5/15/2012 by GEORGE from BELOIT WI.
Q:what does " +P " stand for on the smith & wesson .38 special +P revolverAsked on 12/11/2010 by Anonymous
A:+p means extra powerAnswered on 2/21/2011 by db from ohio
A:It's used on a lot of rounds and designates a cartridge with a more powerful powder load than the regular rounds. Therefore higher velocity.Answered on 2/2/2012 by Charlie from Las Vegas, NV