Find a Store
My Account X
ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Smith & Wesson .38 Regulation Police Handgun
Item # UF103395696
Action - Revolver
Action Type - Double Action
Caliber - .38 S&W
Barrel Length - 4"
Weight - 1.0 Lb.
Our Price $599.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionRealizing that not everyone would accept the .32 Regulation Police as a viable sidearm, Smith & Wesson released a parallel model at the same time. The small I-framed revolver was able to accept a five shot cylinder chambered for the .38 S&W cartridge, originally introduced back in the 1870s in their top-break revolver line. As the name suggests, the Regulation Police was carried by a number of police officers across the country and was especially popular with the FBI and other plain clothes officers. This double-action revolver features a blade front sight with a rear groove and checkered wooden grips. Its grips, metal, and bore are all in good condition.