Made of hot-dipped galvanized steel
Sturdy one-piece construction
Holds 4 and 5 lug wheels up to 15"
4-1/2" side offset with 5" rise
Perfect for keeping your spare tire up and out of the way, the Smith Side-Mount Spare Tire Carrier lets you mount your spare tire vertically to the side of the trailer tongue or frame rails. The offset design moves the tire up and away from the trailer frame to improve ground clearance. No drilling is required for installation. Included U-bolts clamp the tire carrier to the trailer frame. The crisscross design increases the holding power of the U-bolts. U-bolts can be crossed to fit shorter frames or installed parallel for more reach.
• 3/16" thick galvanized steel
• Extra heavy-duty welded steel construction for worry-free trailering
• Fits trailer frames up to 4" high by 1" - 3.5" wide
• Holds 4 or 5 lug wheels up to 15" (not compatible with 5-on-5" or 5-on-5.5" bolt pattern)
• 4.5" side offset with 5" vertical rise
• Comes complete with all zinc-plated hardware