Simrad OP40 Wired Remote For NSO And NSE
Item # 787000
Control navigation functions with ease
Remote can be used with up to 4 processors
Intuitive and quick functionality
Meets IPX6 waterproof standards
Our Price $399.00
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe OP40 allows captains to control all navigational functions with ease and speed. This logical piece of hardware matches the NSO's intuitive program architecture to deliver exceptional performance in any sea state. The OP40 Wired Remote controls up to four processors. Includes OP40 wired remote, 13' Micro-C to SimNet cable, sun cover, mounting hardware, and flush-mount template.
• Alphanumeric Keypad - Provides logical operation of all navigation systems.
• Rotary Controller - Allows for rapid zoom and redraw of charts and instant adjustment of echo gain. Push to enter functionality is also intuitive and quick.
• Quick Touch Keys - Immediate access to the information and control you need. Includes dedicated Pilot button.
• Port/Stbd LED Indicators - Clearly see course adjustments to port and starboard.
• Multi Processor Operation - Ability to control up to four processors
• IPX6 Certified - Fully waterproof.
• Micro-C Connectivity - Connects to SimNet via Micro-C.