You May Also Likeback to top
Garmin GPSMAP 740 Chartplotter
Raymarine e7D MFD Radar Package w/Display, GPS, Sonar, & Radar - US Coastal maps
Click product for pricing info.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe NSS12 Touchscreen Multifunction Display functions as a stand-alone chartplotter with its internal GPS antenna and built-in GPS cartography. This chartplotter is designed to be a part of a larger navigation system, integrating with AIS systems, HD digital or broadband radar, exclusive StructureScan HD Sonar, instruments, autopilots, and more.
• 12" bonded XGA touchscreen display
• 1024 x 768 resolution
• Touch Sensible Technology designed for marine conditions
• LED backlighting
• Rotary controller for more precise adjustments
• 18+ languages
• Waterproof to IPX7
• Includes bracket mount and dash mount hardware
• Voltage: 10V - 30V DC
• Weighs 8.3 lbs.
• 13.9" x 9.84"
• Internal GPS Antenna
• Built-in Insight USA cartography
• Add additional maps via the microSD card slot
• Fingertip panning
• Mark waypoints and built routes by touch
• 1 NMEA 2000 Micro-C connection
• 1 NMEA 0183 input/output
• Ethernet Yellow network ports: 1 (NSS7, NSS8), 3 (NSS12)
• 2 composite video inputs
• Compatible with CZone digital switching and electrical monitoring
• Compatible with StructureScan HD Sonar Imaging
• NSS12 requires the addition of a BSM-1 or BSM-2 Broadband sounder module for fishfinding
• Extensive radar features become available when the MFD is connected to an HD Digital, Broadband, 3G, or 4G radar scanner
• Displays AIS data with the addition of the NAIS-300 black box or AIS50 unit
• Compatible with the SonicHub audio system and docking station, Simrad autopilots, digital and analogue instruments, and VHF radios
• Networks with NSE, NSO, and other NSS systems