Simrad NSE12 Multifunction Display
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
The Simrad NSE12 Multifunction Display combines the flexibility of the NMEA 2000 and SimNet networks with the reliability expected from Simrad. The brilliant 12.1" display can be easily connected to more displays, GPS antenna, sounder, HD digital radar antenna, AIS black box, and more for fast and accurate data sharing.
• 12.1" diagional color TFT LCD display
• 1024 x 768 resolution
• Brightness: 1500 Nits
• 31 languages
• Large readable font
• Operate using quick-touch keys, rotary controller, and cursor pad
• Alarms: Position, Off-Course, Arrival, Anchor, Depth, Water Temperature, Wind, and many more
• Aluminum housing
• Waterproof to IPX7 standards
• Voltage: 9V - 34V DC
• Weighs 17 lbs.
• 10.5"H x 14"W x 4.8"D
• Preloaded Nautic Insight HD US charts
• Detailed depth contours with 2D and 3D shading of bottom structure and topography
• High power (1.6GHz) processor with lightning fast chart redraw
• Head-Up, North-Up, Course-Up, and Relative Motion display modes
• GPS antenna sold separately
• Networks with SimNet, NMEA 0183, and NMEA 2000
• 2 video inputs w/included RCA/NMEA cable
• 1 DVI connection port
• 2 USB ports
• Connect to GS15 5hz GPS antenna for chartplotting
• Add BSM-1 broadband sonar for deep water fishfinding
• Compatible with BR24 broadband radar and HD digital radomes
• Integrate with Simrad AI50 or NAIS-300 Class B AIS Systems to overlay AIS data on charts and radar displays
• Compatible with Sirius Weather