Simrad GS25 GPS Antenna
Item # 760069
Integrated electronic compass with GPS
For Simrad NSE, NSO, and NSS MFDs
Rugged antenna is fully waterproof
Our Price $299.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Simrad GS25 antenna provides best-in-class GPS/GLONASS positioning along with industry-leading, 10Hz GPS performance for smooth and accurate location updates. Equipped with an integrated electronic compass with GPS, the antenna provides accurate heading for stable chart orientation in the Heading Up mode, improved Course Over Ground at low speeds, and radar overlay on your chart. All of these features are possible with affordable module options that easily connect through an NMEA 2000 network.
Simrad NSE, NSO, and NSS Multifunction Displays
Key features of the GS25:
• NMEA 2000 antenna module offers rugged and precise position, and heading sensor
• Spot-on, around-the-world accuracy - supporting GPS and GLONASS, WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS; Galileo-capable with future software update
• Excellent time-to-first-fix, with 10Hz, multi-GNSS, high-speed updates - up to 10 times per second - for smoother and more accurate location updates
• Integrated electronic compass with GPS provides vessel heading with rate stabilization that provides heading output for accurate chart orientation in the Heading Up mode, improved Course Over Ground at low speed, and radar overlay (not intended for MARPA or Autopilot Control)
• Rugged design for all marine environments and fully waterproof
• Includes spat/pole mount for easy installation and flexible boat location for optimal performance
• Independent source selection on any display