Find a Store
My Account X
Sig Sauer P238 Zombie Handgun
Item # 724501
Adjustable Siglite Night Sights
Beavertail Grip Safety
Hogue Extreme Series Zombie Grips
Zombie Series Etchings
Our Price $749.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionReacting to many requests from the marketplace for a subcompact Sig Sauer pistol, engineers designed the P238 as a smart looking, small handgun built with the same accuracy and reliability as large frame Sig Sauer pistols. With an overall length of just 5.5 inches a height of 3.96 inches, and weighing just under a pound, the Sig Sauer P238 is the ultimate firepower in an all metal frame concealed pistol. The P238 is built on an anodized alloy beavertail style frame with fluted grips for comfort and a secure hold during rapid-fire usage. The stainless steel slide features the popular Sig Sauer slide serrations and improves overall performance and accuracy. Additionally, the Siglite Night Sights are removable and adjustable for windage. The sear and trigger return spring are redesigned to prevent spring over-ride of the ejector during assembly. The Sig Sauer P238 is shipped in a lockable hard case with one 6 round magazine.
Zombie Edition pistols have attention-grabbing enhancements, including green Hogue Extreme Series aluminum grips, complete with the Biohazard symbol. The guns also feature green "Z" etching on the slide side, and a Biohazard symbol etched on the blackened stainless steel slide on top in front of the rear sight.