Sig Sauer P220 Handgun
Stainless Steel, Nitron-Coated Slide
Lightweight Alloy Frame
Picatinny Mounting Rail
Four-Point Safety System
Our Price $949.99 - $1,299.99
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionIf you're looking for a definition of Sig Sauer's well-known unfailing reliability, look at the P220. In 1976, the .45 ACP P220 was introduced and quickly became recognized as one of the most accurate 45s right out of the box. Since that time the P220 has earned an enviable record in hot spots around the world. The P220R features a stainless steel slide machined from barstock and coated with a durable, wear resistant Nitron finish, a lightweight alloy frame with M1913 Picatinny rail, and the Sig Sauer four-point safety system of decocking lever, patented automatic firing pin safety block, safety intercept notch, and trigger bar disconnector.