Si-Tex MDS-1 12" Radar Sensor
Item # 98196
View traffic, weather, and fixed target data
Adjustable VRM and EBL function
Rejects interference from nearby radars
Our Price $1,149.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThis Si-Tex MDS Radar Sensor connects to your ColorMax Wide, ColorMax Sea Link, ColorMax Pro, ColorMax 15, Explorer Plus, or Trawl Plot 12SD Charting Systems to add affordable full-featured radar capabilities. Also works with Standard Horizon Charting Systems -- models CP180, CP180i, CP300, CP300i, CPV350, CP500, and CPV550.
* Display your raw radar image or overlay the radar image on the new C-MAP MAX or NT+ charts for a complete overview of vessel traffic, weather, and fixed target data.
* Adjustable VRM and EBL function provides precise range and bearing information to any target displayed.
* Target intensity is shown in color shades to assist the operator in differentiating between large and small vessels and weather severity.
* Other features include interference rejection caused by other radars operating nearby, FTC to reduce Rain Clutter, and STC to pick out targets hidden by high seas and spray.