Si-Tex EC7EF Radar Pack With MDS-1 Radar
Item # 760114
C-MAP MAX Wide cartography
Brilliant color LCD with daylight viewable screen
Ultra fast processor
Included GPS/WAAS receiver
Our Price $1,699.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionRadar Pack Includes:
• EC7EF Chartplotter with External Antenna and Fishfinder
• C-MAP MAX Wide SD Chart Card
• MDS-1 2kw 12"Dome 1/8-14NM Range Radar
EC7 7" HD WVGA Color Fishfinder Features:
• Video Input
• Quick-disconnect/flush mount
• Brilliant color LCD with daylight viewable screen
• Ultra-fast processor for instant screen changes
• Included GPS/WAAS receiver
• Programmable Guardian Grounding Alarm
• Compatible with the new C-MAP MAX charts
• Expandable with optional Fishfinder, Radar, AIS, and e-LORAN Sensors
• 10,000 waypoints, 50 routes of 50 waypoints each, and 10,000 trackpoints
MDS-1 2kW 12.4" Radome Features:
The Si-Tex MDS Radar Sensor Series connect to your Si-Tex ColorMax Wide, ColorMax Sea Link, ColorMax Pro, ColorMax 15, Explorer Plus, or Trawl Plot 12SD Charting Systems to add affordable full-featured radar capabilities. Also works with Standard Horizon Charting Systems -- models CP180, CP180i, CP300, CP300i, CPV350, CP500, and CPV550.
• Display your raw radar image or overlay the radar image on the new C-MAP MAX or NT+ charts for a complete overview of vessel traffic, weather and fixed target data.
• Adjustable VRM and EBL function provides precise range and bearing information to any target displayed.
Target intensity is shown in color shades to assist the operator in differentiating between large and small vessels and weather severity.
• Other features include interference rejection caused by other radars operating nearby, FTC to reduce Rain Clutter, and STC to pick out targets hidden by high seas and spray.