Shimano Trinidad A Conventional Trolling Reel, TN30A
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
X-Ship Gear Support System for enhanced Efficiency
Super Free for incredible freespool & castability
Super Stopper with Silent Twin Pawl Assist Stopper
Lightweight Ergonomic Handle Knob
Cold Forged AL Drag Star with Micro-Click
The Shimano Trinidad has earned an impeccable reputation for power and reliability worldwide. Lighter, smaller and more compact, the Trinidad A reel series offers the style, power, and speed that serious sportsmen everywhere need to get the job done. Features like Super Free free spool, ergonomic power handles and knobs, and the Super Stopper with Silent Twin Pawl Assist Stopper provide the angler with the extra boost needed for the toughest fish. Trinidad A Conventional Reels also feature Shimano's E.I. surface treatment which drastically increases the corrosion resistance of the reel. E.I. is used on the spool, frame and sideplate (the most common spots where corrosion begins). This coupled with the use of S A-RB (shielded anti-rust bearings) makes for one of the best saltwater reels ever created.
• High Efficiency Gearing (HEG)
• X-Ship Gear Support System for enhanced Efficiency, Power and Smoothness
• Dartainium II Woven Carbon Fiber Drag for High Pressures and Durability
• Super Free for incredible freespool and castability
• E.I. Surface Treatment for extreme corrosion protection
• Ultra-Lightweight Cold Forged Aluminum Magnumlite Spool with E.I.
• Compact, One-Piece Cold Forged AL Frame and Left Sideplate Design with E.I.
• One-Piece Cold Forged and Machined AL Right Sideplate with E.I.
• S A-RB (Shielded A-RB Bearings)
• Super Stopper with Silent Twin Pawl Assist Stopper
• Manual Metal Clutch Lever with Corrosion Prevention Pad
• Adjustable Handle Shank
• Lightweight Ergonomic Handle Knob
• Chrome Plated Screws
• Cold Forged AL Drag Star with Micro-Click
• Metal Rod Clamp
• Approved for use in Saltwater
• Rated for Mono, Flurocarbon and PowerPro lines
• Model: TN30A
• Retrieve /Crank (in.): 46"
• Mono. Capacity (lbs./yds.): 25 / 420
• PowerPro Capacity (# Test/yd.): 50 / 1015
• Max Drag (lbs.): 25 lbs.
• Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
• Weight (oz.): 20.5 oz.