Palmable levelwind reels
Rugged 1-piece die-cast aluminum frame
A-RB™ ball bearings plus one-way roller bearing
Super Stopper anti-reverse system
Line counter models for precise presentations
Shimano Tekota Trolling Reel
Rock-solid Shimano Tekota Levelwind Reels are palmable levelwind reels designed to keep you trolling comfortably for years. Rugged 1-piece die-cast aluminum frame construction with aluminum and graphite side-plates offers maximum strength and minimum weight. Crossbar-forward design provides direct access to the spool. Non-disengaging levelwind spool system with underbrace provides better line management and features an oversized clicker and a non-slip Septon ergonomic power handle. Smooth-meshing 4-bearing system incorporates 3 specially machined A-RB corrosion-resistant ball bearings, plus a one-way roller bearing associated with the Super Stopper anti-reverse system.
Model 600 equipped with counter-balanced handle for wobble-free retrieves.
• Solid, technically advanced, palmable levelwind reels
• Rugged 1-piece die-cast aluminum frame
• Aluminum and graphite side-plates
• A-RB™ ball bearings plus one-way roller bearing
• Super Stopper anti-reverse system
• Line counter models for precise presentations
• Model: TEK600
• Retrieve: Right
• Gear Ratio: 4.2:1
• Line Capacity: 16 lbs. / 390 yds.
• Braid Capacity: 40 lbs. / 515 yds.
• Ball Bearings: 3 + 1
• Max Drag: 18 Lbs.
• Recovery: 25.0"
• Reel Weight (oz): 16