ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Shimano Tekota Trolling Reel
Palmable levelwind reels
Rugged 1-piece die-cast aluminum frame
A-RB™ ball bearings plus one-way roller bearing
Super Stopper anti-reverse system
Line counter models for precise presentations
Our Price $179.99 - $199.99
- Shipping restrictions apply. Details.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionShimano Tekota Trolling Reel
Rock-solid Shimano Tekota Levelwind Reels are palmable levelwind reels designed to keep you trolling comfortably for years. Rugged 1-piece die-cast aluminum frame construction with aluminum and graphite side-plates offers maximum strength and minimum weight. Crossbar-forward design provides direct access to the spool. Non-disengaging levelwind spool system with underbrace provides better line management and features an oversized clicker and a non-slip Septon ergonomic power handle. Smooth-meshing 4-bearing system incorporates 3 specially machined A-RB corrosion-resistant ball bearings, plus a one-way roller bearing associated with the Super Stopper anti-reverse system.
• Solid, technically advanced, palmable levelwind reels
• Rugged 1-piece die-cast aluminum frame
• Aluminum and graphite side-plates
• A-RB™ ball bearings plus one-way roller bearing
• Super Stopper anti-reverse system
• Line counter models for precise presentations