Designed with Shimano's latest and most innovative technologies, the Stella SW aims for absolute power over big game catches. Features X-Touch Drag with dramatically enhanced smoothness for control and toughness that anticipates the vigorous speed of Blue-Fin Tuna and Giant Tuna. X-SHIP enhances power transmission through the gear, resulting in increased cranking power with extremely smooth feel. X-Shield and X-Protect combine to provide extreme water resistance in the harshest conditions. The Power Aluminum Body, X-Rigid Rotor, X-Rigid Body and X-Rigid Handle combine to provide ultimate rigidity and eliminate loss of power caused by reel flex.
• Propulsion Line Management System: Propulsion Spool Lip, SR One-Piece Bail Wire, Power Roller IV Oversized Roller with Overflange for the Ultimate in Line Protection, Redesigned Bail Trip, S-Arm Cam
• Aero Wrap II Oscillation
• Paladin Gear Durability Enhancement with Low Wear Rate Pinion Gear
• Cold Forged Aluminum Spool: Proprietary Coating on Spool Lip is harder than a Ti coated Stainless Steel Spool Lip, Ceramic Coating on entire spool for extreme corrosion resistance
• Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) Coating on Line Roller
• S A-RB Bearings (Shielded A-RB)
• Manual Trip Bail
• Super Stopper II
• Stopperless Design (No Anti-Reverse Switch)
• Septon Handle Grip - On models 10,000 and up
• Direct Drive Mechanism (Thread-In Handle Attachment)
• Fluidrive II
• Approved for use in Saltwater
• Rated for use with PowerPro, Fluorocarbon and Mono lines
• Model: STL8000SWBPG
• Line Retrieve: 37"
• Line Capacity: 12/325
• PowerPro Line Capacity: 40/340
• Max Drag (lbs.): 61.7 lbs.
• S-ARB Ball Bearings: 14
• Roller Bearings: 1
• Gear Ratio: 4.9:1
• Weight (oz): 23.8 oz.