ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Shimano Stella SW Offshore Spinning Reel
X-Touch Drag with dramatically enhanced smoothness
X-Shield and X-Protect for xtreme water resistance
Power Aluminum Body, X-Rigid Rotor, X-Rigid Body
Our Price $1,059.99 - $1,419.99
- Shipping restrictions apply. Details.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionDesigned with Shimano's latest and most innovative technologies, the Stella SW aims for absolute power over big game catches. Features X-Touch Drag with dramatically enhanced smoothness for control and toughness that anticipates the vigorous speed of Blue-Fin Tuna and Giant Tuna. X-SHIP enhances power transmission through the gear, resulting in increased cranking power with extremely smooth feel. X-Shield and X-Protect combine to provide extreme water resistance in the harshest conditions. The Power Aluminum Body, X-Rigid Rotor, X-Rigid Body and X-Rigid Handle combine to provide ultimate rigidity and eliminate loss of power caused by reel flex.
• Propulsion Line Management System: Propulsion Spool Lip, SR One-Piece Bail Wire, Power Roller IV Oversized Roller with Overflange for the Ultimate in Line Protection, Redesigned Bail Trip, S-Arm Cam
• Aero Wrap II Oscillation
• Paladin Gear Durability Enhancement with Low Wear Rate Pinion Gear
• Cold Forged Aluminum Spool: Proprietary Coating on Spool Lip is harder than a Ti coated Stainless Steel Spool Lip, Ceramic Coating on entire spool for extreme corrosion resistance
• Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) Coating on Line Roller
• S A-RB Bearings (Shielded A-RB)
• Manual Trip Bail
• Super Stopper II
• Stopperless Design (No Anti-Reverse Switch)
• Septon Handle Grip - On models 10,000 and up
• Direct Drive Mechanism (Thread-In Handle Attachment)
• Fluidrive II
• Approved for use in Saltwater
• Rated for use with PowerPro, Fluorocarbon and Mono lines