ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Shimano Saragosa SW Spinning Reel
Water-resistant saltwater reels
"Cam" oscillation system and comfortable drag
Perfect to tackle the toughest species
Our Price $239.99 - $399.99
- Shipping restrictions apply. Details.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Shimano Saragosa SW Spinning reels are saltwater reels made to be durable with new "Cam" oscillation system. These reels are water resistant and provide a comfortable drag. These reels are dedicated to the Blue Water angler, and are perfect to tackle the toughest species and conditions with elegance and power. These reels offer up to 44 pounds of drag to stop even the meanest offshore fish.
• X-Ship: For efficient gear engagement, extended gear longevity, and increased castability
• X-Tough Drag: Cross carbon, waterproof, twin drag all models
• Water resistant with X-Shield and X-Protect, with body gasket seal, anti-rev bearing cover
• Paladin Gear durability enhancement and Propulsion line management system
• S A-RB Shielded ball bearings and graphite Rotor
• Aluminum frame, cold forged aluminum spool, and machined aluminum handle shank
• Super Stopper II Anti-Reverse and power roller III line roller
• Direct drive mechanism, and dyna balance
• Fluidrive II
• Waterproof drag
• Dartainium II drag washers
• Ergonomic handle grips
• Septon handle grips
• Approved for saltwater use