Find a Store
My Account X
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionCost efficient and easy to install, the ShelterLogic Peak Style Shelter is the perfect choice for reliable vehicle protection or convenient storage without building a permanent structure. The classic house gable steel frame remains one of the most popular styles because off its ability to quickly shed snow, water, and debris. The Peak Style frame offers versatility for all your storage options. Peak Style shelters are the perfect solution for agriculture, construction, or large equipment storage applications.
• Heavy-duty, 1-5/8" steel frame goes through a 13-step Rhino Shield surface preparation process.
• Bonded with DuPont thermoset baked-on powder-coated finish to eliminate any rust, weathering, chipping, and peeling.
• Slip-fit connectors and swedged tubing for easy assembly. Bolt hardware at every connection point ensures a solid structure.
• Wide-set foot-plates on every leg provide a dependable, sturdy base and easy access to secure anchor points.
• Patented Ratchet-Tite technology tensioning system secures taut to pipes to ensure longer life and provide a drum-tight cover.
• Easy-Slide Crossrail system clamps tight to square up, smooth out, and lock down shelters.
• Triple-layer, polyethylene cover with enhanced weave and heat-fused seams is 100% waterproof.
• Cover is UV treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, and anti-fungal agents.
• White interior lining for enhanced illumination.
• Totally tear-resistant-reinforced rip-stop cover.
• Shelter includes fitted cover, front and back double-zippered door panels, steel footplates, and auger anchors.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 0 Answers
Displaying question 1
Q:What it the warranty on the cover and do the sides role up?Asked on 4/2/2012 by Anonymous
Displaying question 1