Shakespeare Sturdy Stik Bigwater Spinning Rod, 6'0", Medium; BWS 125 60
Extra-tough, solid fiberglass blanks
Stainless steel, double-bridge guides
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional freight charge of $5.00 applies.
You May Also Likeback to top
Ugly Stik Bigwater Spinning Rod, 8'0", M, 2 pc.
Click product for pricing info.
Penn Torque Surf Rod, 12'
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionSturdy Stik Bigwater Rods feature extra-tough, solid fiberglass blanks and blank-through-handle construction. The graphite reel seats have stainless steel hoods. Stainless steel, double-bridge guides with ceramic inserts. EVA grips with rubber butt grips.
• Extra tough solid fiberglass blanks
• Blank-through-handle construction
• Graphite reel seats with stainless steel hoods
• Stainless steel double-bridged guides with ceramic inserts
• Stainless steel roller tops on select models
• EVA grips with rubber butt caps
• Model: BWS 125 60
• Length: 6'0"
• Pcs.: 1
• Handle: Spinning
• Action: Medium
• Lb. Test: 15 - 30 lbs.
• Lure Wt.: 1 - 6 oz.
• Guides: 3 + Tip
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How long is the foregrip length and the rear grip length?Asked on 6/27/2012 by Bear's mom from Toronto,Ontario CANADA