Savage Model 99 Carbine Centerfire Rifle
Action - Lever Action
Caliber - .30-30 Win.
Barrel Length - 20"
Weight - 6.8 Lbs.
Sights - Open
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionConsidered by many to be one of the greatest firearms ever made, the Model 99 is an American legend. The design of the 99 is superior to lever actions such as the Winchester 94 and the Marlin 336 because it can handle high intensity cartridges. The rotary spool magazine allows for the use of pointed bullets, which retain greater velocity downrange than the flat point bullets required by lever guns with tubular magazines. It has a cocking indicator on top of the tang and it ejects spent cartridges at an angle, which makes it easily adaptable to the use of telescopic sights. This 1938-manufactured rifle has a side-frame counter identifier and open sights. Its wood and metal are in good condition and its bore is in very good condition.